Candy Crush Saga Level 9648 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9648 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9648 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. Stripes, stripes and stripe combos are the way to clear this level. Most of the cherries move down the conveyors on each side of the main part of the board and you need to remove some of the blockers to collect them. There is no need to clear all the blockers, but the more you clear the easier it will be to collect the cherries.
There is one cherry in the middle part of the board and you'll need to clear a path for it at the bottom of the board. Unloc the bonbons and this will help to clear blockers as well as collect the middle cherry. There is no need to unlock all the bonbons once the cherry has dropped through but they do help a lot with the blockers.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


7 comments:

Christine S said...

Difficult level. Not even close!
Lucky board🤞🏼

Sharda said...

Help

rosereddragon said...

This can't really be that hard - almost no comments but I've used all my gold bars and boosters getting this far and I'm stuck! Posting for luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Tom said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Zimbabwe said...

I have yet to see the last cherry, it never appears!!!!