Candy Crush Saga Level 9649 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9649 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9649 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to coimplete the level. Forget about the cherries, they will be collected as you work on clearing the jelly. Treat this as you would any jelly level by making as manyStripe/wrap combos are good for clearing the blockers and you will also get colourbombs and other special candies dropping from the dispensers at the top of the board.
Tips from Ang in the comments.. Thankyou Ang
My strategy - clear the blockers at the top left and right of the game as quickly as you can. They release freckles that you need for your combos and that is what I believe was crucial to getting through this level. I didn’t use boosters but I admit, that it was my last move that I got through.

However, this is what I did. I cleared the blockers top left and right and got parcels and stripes dropping, which kept clearing the blocks and more freckles dropped. Eventually, I was able to combine the freckles with stripes or parcels the colour of the remaining keys to get rid of them. Because I was playing at the top left and right of the screen, some of the layers were hit by making the combos. I realised I had 7 moves left and a couple of freckles on the board so really began to think about my moves. I did and got through. NO BOOSTERS OR PAYING KING.

Try it - focus on cleaning the blocks in the top two corners. Focus on that and making combos. It still took several lives - probably about 10 but it worked for me.

Hope it helps you!

Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


44 comments:

Unknown said...

Imposible pasar este nivel..... tablero de la suerte 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Unknown said...

Sigo sin pasar el nivel....ayuda por favor... tablero de la suerte 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wendy said...

Really tough level. Been on it for too long. Not enough moves.

Pat said...

BORING BORING BORING

Nic said...

Jour 2 encore un niveau frustrant à attendre, attendre et encore attendre pour obtenir une planche chanceuse, s'il vous plaît laissez moi passer
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Nic said...

Toujours bloquée
Besoin d'aide s'il vous plaît 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Nic said...

Jour 3 toujours ici
Venir mendier pour obtenir une planche chanceuse s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Allee nog maar onmogelijke levels???niet leuk meer.alleen hoop ergernis.tijd voor andere spelletjes die wel leuk zijn.niet te geloven dit.alleen wachten op heeeeel veeeel geluk

Unknown said...

Helpppp.dit is niet leuk maar frustrerend.ga wel leukere spelletjes doeb.hoef je niet te wachteb op geluksbord

Unknown said...

Horror horror zeg.hulp nodig.kom niet eens in de buurt

Broomie said...

Please help

Anonymous said...

So we should play this level without any chance to pass just to buy boosters, for the sake of this f…g KING.
FORGET IT. WE SHOULD QUIT THIS CRAP NOW, EVERYBODY.

rosereddragon said...

With no boosters, I think I'll be here for a while! What a difficult set of games this is - posting for luck.

cc said...

SO BOGUS
HELP NEEDED PLEASE AND THANK YOU
🦃🦃

rosereddragon said...

Twice now I've got down to one jelly left - on the last move! Posting for luck - again.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Tom said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Posting for some well needed luck…

Stuck said...

Ian says the same thing every level...greedy King.
Ian why dont you QUIT PLAYING!!!

Im stuck here, PFL

April said...

Pfl🤞🤞🤞🤞

Unknown said...

This is impossible. Not enough moves and Im not buying any boosters. This was an enjoyable game. NOW it just want more money. Time to move to another game.

Diane said...

Why would anyone pay for any boosters when you can’t even get close enough to use them. I don’t think king has thought this through if they are using these ridiculous challenges to earn money. When you get close you are tempted to purchase. But when you can’t get anywhere near passing a level you just get bored. Has anyone figured out a strategy to this level? Or is it just another slog?

Kazza24 said...

Lucky board please. I can’t get close nor can I spend more money on this game.

Lunamasch said...

a colorbomb & fish combo did the trick in one go

Veronica said...

No skill needed and no secret that it's just another waiting game, one of the most boring levels I've come across for a while, if you have boosters don't waste them, after two days of being stuck I've yet to come close to completing the level so save your boosters for another time, come on CC, give your loyal players a break!!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

JT said...

Classified as a Nightmarishly Hard Level on my devices

Carrie722 said...

Wow baby, help. PFL. I’m not a robot

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tineke said...

Daar gaan we weer! Vreselijk! Kom niet eens in de buurt HELP ME HELP

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

ChrisD said...

Another boring, impossible level with no chance of passing without lots of luck or money to buy boosters which isn’t going to happen. Rather give the game up than spend money to pass only to find the next level is just as boring and impossible. Definitely find am spending more time moaning about the game than enjoying it so maybe time to move on to something better!!!!!

Irmaki said...

How many days on this level ?
Too many impossible levels close one after another

Irmaki said...

Another day on this ……level
What a game !

Cory said...

Lol. Use combos is the advice. I never thought of that.

Jonah said...

Again not enough moves. Posting for luck again please

MiMi said...

Help please!!!

Marg said...

Need help!
Lucky board please! Thank you

Mama said...

I can’t stand the blurred out pieces!!

Ang said...

So. I agree. This level is awful and I must’ve played 200 lives and got nowhere near finished. Someone above said to take your time and think about your moves and you’d get there. I decided I needed a strategy, rather than just playing.

My strategy - clear the blockers at the top left and right of the game as quickly as you can. They release freckles that you need for your combos and that is what I believe was crucial to getting through this level. I didn’t use boosters but I admit, that it was my last move that I got through.

However, this is what I did. I cleared the blockers top left and right and got parcels and stripes dropping, which kept clearing the blocks and more freckles dropped. Eventually, I was able to combine the freckles with stripes or parcels the colour of the remaining keys to get rid of them. Because I was playing at the top left and right of the screen, some of the layers were hit by making the combos. I realised I had 7 moves left and a couple of freckles on the board so really began to think about my moves. I did and got through. NO BOOSTERS OR PAYING KING.

Try it - focus on cleaning the blocks in the top two corners. Focus on that and making combos. It still took several lives - probably about 10 but it worked for me.

Hope it helps you!

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board 66

anabelmabl said...

Been here for days... not coming close. It just gets so boring. Posting for luck please.

anabelmabl said...

Still here. Not making any progress. Mind numbingly boring. Pfl