Candy Crush Saga Level 9653 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9653 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9653 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect the cakes, caramel squares and spawners to complete the level. To begin with you need to collect the keys in as few moves as possibl. a wrapped candy is always good for this, or use the frog. This will unlock the licorice shells and you will then need to play nvery carefully to get the shells cleared together so that you can switch the colourbombs together. You should be able to do this twice with the two pairs of colourbombs. THis should clear most of the board and you can then concentrate on clearing the remaining cakes and the caramels. 
Use the frog where you think it will do the most good, sometimes it can help with the shells and at the end it might help with clearing the caramels. I played many games with only 21 moves and in the end I used one extra mmove to complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


35 comments:

forgetmenot said...

finding this very hard, need a lucky board please!

Christine said...

Posting for luck

Mariann said...

I ended up doing the same as Cookie and using gold bars for extra moves because I needed ONE extra move to pass the level. Grrr. - MP

Dkcc said...

Posting for lucky board please

jeanbean said...

This is a very hard, frustrating level!
I need help, a lucky board,!
Pleaeease

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Pft.help aub

Broomie said...

Wow got thru the last ridiculous board with extra moves and boosters to walk right into another one..come on..please make this game fun again!

Agnes Power said...

Frustrating level!!!Posting for luck and a lucky board please!!!

Joy said...

I don think I have ever seen Cookie use extra moves.

Lilly said...

Keep it up and you'll lose all your players

Lilly said...

Impossible with the number of moves

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Struggled on my phone for many tries. Switched to iPad and won on 2nd try.

Anonymous said...

I’m out of bars and ready to move on. Posting for luck!

Mshell said...

Pfl please

B.K.Arora said...

Followed step by step instructions according to cookies videos and could clear the level in first attempt with still 8 moves left. Hope you could too do it.

Kazza24 said...

Lucky board please. I’m ready to delete again. Impossible levels unless you spend money.

Unknown said...

Another level with not enough moves ,very frustrating.Posting for a lucky board please x

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

JT said...

I used all 3 starting boosters (check mark was most useful) and that helped me finish on the first try with moves to spare.

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

ex player said...

Looks like I might be here for a while.

bonita said...

send me a miracle magical board PLEASE
Help me pass this monster IF ms. cookie had to buy extra MOVES--time for me to delete CC.
Thanks ms. cookie for tips & video.

Sherelle said...

Please send me a lucky board . Thank you

Sherelle said...

I find this level frustrating and challenging. Please help . Thank you

Angie said...

Candy royal needs to go!
It interrupts with timed play.
It's a joke and a waste of time. Ty

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty

Angie said...

This is too hard. Clues didn't help.please help. Ty🥰

Rainbowgirl said...

Lucky board please, impossible in 21 moves, not getting close

Helen said...

Worst level ever! Impossible.

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Barb said...

Impossible in 16 moves. Been playing for 3 days straight. Feel like a lab rat waiting for me to pay for gold bars. Not doing it, King!

els said...
This comment has been removed by the author.