Candy Crush Saga Level 9697 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9697 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9697 is a multi task level, you have to collect caramels and blockers and clear the jelly to complete the level. If you treat this as you would a normal jelly level the orders will be collected as you play since they have to be cleared to get to the jelly underneath. There is jelly under the bonbons at the bottom of the board so they need to be cleared to complete the level. 
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


29 comments:

lbaroart said...

Having a terrible time with this one, please king, give me a break!

Kim said...

Wat een vreselijk level. Kom niet eens in de buurt om hem te halen. Cc is niet eerder zo frustrerend geweest.

Twins mom said...

Boring, Boring, another keep playing level till a lucky board appears 😴

Beachlover said...

Playing until I gat a lucky board.

E.M. said...

You really need a few ball stripe or wrap combos like in the video to even get near the bottom. And a lot of luck. Keep trying.

Unknown said...

Publicado para el tablero de la suerte 🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Unknown said...

Ayuda porfavor 🍀🍀🍀

JP said...

Geese CC!!!
Another difficult level with less moves!!!
Video has 33 moves and used 32 to pass!
I have 29!!!
Why do you do this.
You are trying to make it impossible for us average players.
I don’t get it!!!!
Have to wait for a lucky board …. Please !!!
You really know how to take the fun out of this game!!!

Mariellen Jordan said...

H E L P!! Please. Calling on king gods !!

awee said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Omg.need help !!

Unknown said...

Helpppp

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

rosereddragon said...

Oh, dear - another magic board level - posting for luck.

LMW said...

Need lucky board

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Julie said...

How many more times must I play this stinking level king??!! This is ridiculous! May I PLEASE have my lucky board?

MrsStanley said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for a lucky board. Thx.

jlrubas said...

Super difficult

April said...

Pfl 🤞 🤞 🤞

Rhodesia said...

A nightmare level, cannot get close.

Unknown said...

Last episode I was on cloud nine winning boosters and races. I'm back to the cc advanced level norm....days per level, lose all boosters and races. Ugh

Annu said...

Can’t get close on this. Need more moves and a lucky board. 😭😢

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices, with more blockers and caramels, and less moves.

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Rainbowgirl said...

Not enough moves, lucky board please as not getting close