Candy Crush Saga Level 9699 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9699 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9699 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The licorice in the middle will block your moves but it can be cleared for a few moves so take advantage of any gaps to fire combos into the bottom of the board. Once you can begin to make moves in the bottom part of the board it will get much easier to clear the remaining jelly. A double colourbomb combo will be the best one to use if you can make one and isn't impossible to make. Any colourbomb combo will help also to clear licorice in the bottom part of the board.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


37 comments:

Still Here said...

Um, is it just me struggling with this level?????

Johnm1114 said...

Should be a hard level

Twins mom said...

Tough level!!!!

Beachlover said...

This is a hard level been on it for days. Hoping for a lucky board very soon.

Monorma said...

Hard and boring since unless you have a lucky board you will spend the time trying to create gaps in the licorice in order to reach the bottom section. Posting for a lucky board.

anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for that ball stripe combo like the very first move in the video! lol Got close a few times but didn't have a hammer to get rid of the last one. Sigh.

Dkcc said...

Not getting through without lucky board very boring 😕

Milla said...

Need lucky board!

jeanbean said...

Come on King - Give us a break!
This is no Fun anymore 😩😢👎

Dolce’ said...

This has got to be the most boring level ever!

pinlock said...

You need to try it now with the locked licorice at the bottom..absolutely impossible to do now..I’ve had a month away from the game as it was doing my head in,,wish I’d stayed away now but the did give me 100 gold bars for coming back…I feel another month away is coming as the levels are worse than ever

JP said...

What a BS level!!!
Riyand boring!!!
Lucky board e!!!
Before I go nuts!!!

Sharda said...

Help

Connie said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk.hulp nodig.kom niet eens in de buurt

rosereddragon said...

As usual, I've used up the few boosters etc I had (and this is only the fourth game on this level!) so posting for luck!!

rosereddragon said...

Magic board, where are you??? Luck, please!

The Savage Traveler said...

No boosters left and no chocolate box to get more. I won't pay so have to wait for King to give it to me. Day 1, down the tubes. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because

Lilly said...

Here we go again...pfl

Lilly said...

Gee, I only need 118 more jellies to pass this miserable level!

Ian Carr said...

What an absolute steaming pile of sh*t. This game is a con, pure and simple. I pity the fools who give their hard earned money to the K*ng fraudsters.

Raven73 said...

These people at king are psycho

Kobarodge said...

Stuck again…help!! ☘️☘️☘️

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

RBlomquist said...

I managed to get a double CB and it still managed to screw me out of one jelly. Horrifying. PFLEASE!!

RBlomquist said...

I just activated my daily spin prize of a fish booster and got zero fishes. What is this? The Dead Sea? All I know is this level is haunted. PFLEASE!!!

RBlomquist said...

Day three. No progress. Losing the will to live. May have to chew off my arm to escape. PFLEASE!!!! For crying out loud.

Anonymous said...

REALLY TIRED OF THIS! Gold bars are GONE AGAIN. ALSO FED UP that I have been on this STUPID level for 3 days. Marj

Anonymous said...

Didn’t know there was jelly under the licorice posting for luck

Laura said...

Add a fish booster if you have one!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Ayla said...

Dit level is niet leuk!

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰

crazy diamond said...

Played it 50 times now, did not get through the licorice once. As for matching CBs, what do they look like?!

Ggs said...

I need more moves and a super lucky board, please @King help!

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board