Candy Crush Saga Level 9720 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9720 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9720 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries have to drop down the left side, through the portals into the right side and down to the exits at the bottom of the board. To collect the cherries you need to clear enough of the blockers to allow them to drop through. First collect the keys to unlock the board, then use stripes and stripe/wrap combos to clear the blockers.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


25 comments:

Jh said...

Posting for luck. Have been on this level far too long. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I too have worked for a long time on this level, it never finishes in 24 moves, please help me. Thank you

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please. I have been stuck here for ages

Pascorp said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Dkcc said...

Even with boosters unable to move on a lucky board needed thanks

anonymous said...

Seems like a fun level with lots of special candies, but they don't hit the ones where the cherries are. Not sure why there are fish because they're totally useless. They'll hit the odd caramel if there is one, but they don't get rid of the blockers at at all, just hitting regular jellies. What's the use of that. I can see why people get fed up with all these hard levels so close together. It's gets boring after a while. But we made it this far so keep on plugging away at it or quit altogether.

nodrog said...

I've been playing this level for three days and have only come close once. Could really do with some assistance please.

Unknown said...

Posting for a Lucky board. Thank you

PaGirl said...

ALL weekend Y'all. ALL WEEKEND. Total BS level.

nicx said...

Encore un niveau impossible avec pas assez de mouvement besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci,
Nic

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig

Unknown said...

Vissen helpen niets.verspil je tijd daar niet aan

Unknown said...

Heeft hulp vragen wel nut???nou bij mij niet.dus nogmaals . . . Hulp nodig

rosereddragon said...

One of those frustrating levels where luck is really needed! Posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

Also, I have this nagging feeling that I've played this level before . . .

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore and the fish are useless

Unknown said...

Not even close to the bottom. Help needed again please.

Frustrated said...

Posting for a lucky board, please.

Unknown said...

Ugh a very boring level just waiting for a lucky board - no skill required at all

Disappointed said...

Anyone finding this level faulty? I purchased an extra 30 moves, cleared all the cherries on the board within the first few, the counter still showed I had one to go and it never shipped up - even though I had 28 additional moves that cleared a lot of candies!?!?

Carrie722 said...

I’m stuck. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Frustrating. Please help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

I’m sick to death of these that don’t have enough moves and that require a lucky board to pass. This game is a joke. It’s not even a game. It’s a shitshow

bonita said...

HELP required with a super easy board PLEASE
I don't have Johnny Crush's skills--help me pass.
thanks ms cookie for tips & video.

crazy diamond said...

It seems this really might be the end for me. Totally impossible to get through the frosting