Candy Crush Saga Level 9750 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9750 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9750 is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares and cherries to complete the level. The cherries are locked under the order locks so will be released as you clear the chocolate and caramels. For this reason all you need to do is to clear the chocolate and caramels using any combos you can make and the cherries will find their way to the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Not enough moves to complete this level.
Posting for a lucky board

Beachlover said...

This is a very hard level need more moves and a lucky board.

JP said...

Another awful level
I can’t even get close.
Need help.
Lucky board please!!!!

Cheryl said...

This level is getting on my nerves. The board is making it tougher than it is...

nicx said...

Je n'arrive a rien venir mendier dans l'espoir d'obtenir une planche chanceuse s'il vous plaรฎt ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Help !!

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - run out of gold bars and only one hammer left!

rosereddragon said...

Day 2 - getting really fed up with this - there's no skill needed, just patience to wait for a very lucky board. Posting again for luck.

cc said...

Please send a lucky board. I'm not a fan of this level. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore, merry Xmas NOT!!!!

Cactusgirl said...

When does this BS finish .BORING

Harry the golden said...

Sick of people coming here asking for luck. Please give a useful hint. Here is mine. Concentrate on getting rid of the chocolate. No hope of success unless you do because the board will fill with chocolate. Admitted it took a number of goes, but got there in the end. No boosters.

Anonymous said...

PFL

Christine said...

Zeer moeilijk๐Ÿ™

Christine said...

Na meer dan 100 levens๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Cher said...

This one is a pure waist of time . Really give us a break please .

Stuck said...

Day 2
If I get the cherries, I dont get the square thingies and vice versa. This should be labeled hard!

Unknown said...

Another glitch game. I win and it stalls asking me if I want to quit. So sick of it. This is the 2nd time a difficult level has done that.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Stuck. PFL. Hope I don’t experience the glitch when I pass it.

Unknown said...

PFL