Candy Crush Saga Level 9752 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9752 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9752 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to coimplete the level. THere are wrapped candies in the bottom corners under the crystals and these will clear the bottom coerners when they are detonated. Apart from this you will need to make combos, especially colourbomb combos to work your way down the board clearing the blockers and jelly as you go. The video below starts with a few more moves but if you look carefully from move 9 you will see it could have probably been completed earlier.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



10 comments:

old timer said...

Well cemented board. 20 moves? I doubt it's going to be fun.

JP said...

I sure don’t find this one easy!
Need a lucky board please!!!

nicx said...

Encore venir mendier dans l'espoir d'obtenir un plateau chanceux s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Paula said...

How come most of your moves lead to good moves mine are no good to man or beast only letting me make moves which are no use to clearing the board.

Bippymum said...

Yeah, wow....4 comments? At least 100 tries so far, and not even close yet. The crystals stop decent moves.

Dio said...

Lucky board pls 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Carrie722 said...

Help. I get close but then no cigar. Help. PFL

Unknown said...

PFL

Icooper said...

Me2pfl

bonita said...

Please send me a GOOD BOARD so far all garbage.
Can't make specials or colorbombs--HELP me pass.
Thanks ms cookie for tip about the corners