Candy Crush Saga Level 9753 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9753 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9753 is an order level, you have to collect the cherries and caramel squares to complete the level. Double colourbomb combos and colourbomb/wrap combos are the best for clearing the caramels and these combos are not too hard to make. The cherries need to drop through the portals at the bottom of the board into the main part of the board. Timing is important to collect the cherries, you will need to make a move in the main part of the board while the cherries are sitting on the portals, otherwise they will not drop through.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


19 comments:

Geertje said...

Impossible level, been on it for hours. Need more moves and lucky board.

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Help aub !!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore and I have had an hour of boosters! Merry Xmas NOT X

Paula said...

Even with 3 double colour bombs in one game I still couldn’t pass. How come your bombs shift move candy squares than mine do

Unknown said...

247 levels left: I'm quitting at 10,000! There. That said, I can try to figure out this horrible level. 😞

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Double color bombs. Right. They’ll clear or open up any board. Hope I get a few. PFL

Carrie722 said...

I’ve had several double color bombs and I still didn’t pass. It’s a conspiracy

Carrie722 said...

Ok, I’ve made many double colorbomb combos and I’m still stuck. Why isn’t this level rated nightmarishly hard? So ridiculous

Carrie722 said...

OMG if you’re playing on an iPad and you’re stuck for days, reboot your iPad. After i did that I finally passed this horrible level. Good luck

Unknown said...

PFL

Icooper said...

Pfl2plz

Tineke said...

Ook ik wil HULP! Vreselijk niveau

bonita said...

Help please with a lucky board. Help make double color bombs.
I'm not understanding the purpose of the columns of blue & green candies.
Thanks ms cookie for the video & tips.

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰

Ggs said...

21 moves, 9 gummi dragons and 120 waffles, posting for help with a lucky board.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck