Candy Crush Saga Level 9831 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9831 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9831 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to drop down the outer columns so you need to clear the way for them. It is hard to clear the outside columns using combos, although colourbombs can be helpful. The best strategy I have found is to concentrate on clearing the licorice shells at the bottom of the board. This will give you colourbombs which can be detonated using stripes or wraps. Once all the licorice shells are cleared you can use the stripe bonbons to clear the way for the cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


32 comments:

Pascorp said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Anonymous said...

This is another impossible level. No strategy, just waiting for luck. What a pointless bore this game has now become.

forgetmenot said...

need a lucky board with the colour bombs falling, like the video, 4 or more I think!

Twins mom said...

Just another annoying level!

Lcky said...

Very annoying for sure!
Need a lucky board plwase!

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

I don't even know what I'm doing. How are you supposed to clear the bubblegum when they are blocked with candy canes? This is a ridiculous level! Help Please

Unknown said...

Zo makkelijk iz dit dus niet he.hulp nodig.drama level.helppp!!!

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk.krijg niet eens 1 dropschelm dan beurten op.bommen ook onder controle krijgen.helppppl

rosereddragon said...

What do I need to clear this level? About 50 hammers or, I know, a lot of luck! Posting for luck.

Lilly said...

Impossible without lucky board!

Joy said...

This feels kind of ridiculous.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Joy said...

I think this level calls for a long break before I go 🦇sh-t.

Joy said...

I’m starting to agree with Ian. Boosters are a waste.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Having a hard time with this one… Need lucky board to get the bottom cleared. PFL

Becky said...

Need a lucky board asap!

Kobarodge said...

Stuck again… help! ☘️☘️☘️

Lizard said...

Posting for a lucky board

Frustrated said...

This level bites, too much to do and not enough moves. Going to need a lot of luck on this one. So posting for a lucky board very soon, please.

Frustrated said...

Still here waiting on my lucky board please.

Jo said...

Allô cc roi…ce trouve ce niveau tellement difficile 😞…s.v.p. aidez-moi à passer ce niveau…merci tellement à vous 🤗🍭🍬💞

Kaz167 said...

Just concentrate on clearing the bottom of the board and watch the bombs. It’s easy once the bottom is cleared.

Unknown said...

Pflpfl

Unknown said...

As soon as I read to concentrate on the bottom I finished on the first try!

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

Well KING you finaly did manage it: I removed the game CC from my Iphone and my Ipad because I got SO FRUSTRATED by this level. I am done with this game. Not even calling it a hard level and I am 1 and a 1/2 week stuced on this level !!! What a waste of time it has become. WOW 10 years of cc what a party!!!!!!!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰

Ggs said...

Posting for a lucky board. Please help

Julie joel said...

This level is rubbish time to quit like others have done a load of baloney goodbye candy crush