Candy Crush Saga Level 9832 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9832 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9832 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries drop down the outer columns so you need to clear the way for them. First clear the skulls to uncover the keys, then collect the keys to unlock the board. Once this is done you will be able to clear the way for the cherries. You will get stripes dropping from the top of the cherry columns as well as other combos on the main part of the board and these can all be used to clear the way for the cherries and clear jelly. You can mostly treat this as a normal jelly level as the cherries will mostly be collected as you clear the jelly. Just check to make sure you have collected all the cherries before you run out of moves.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

forgetmenot said...

I thought there would be more comments posted for luck!

Mama said...

I thought it was me. Can’t get through this one either

Twins mom said...

More,and more of these frustrating levels!!

Beachlover said...

Just like most other levels waiting on a lucky board

GloryB said...

Another frustrating level. Posting for luck

Christine S said...

Horrible level
Mine is not showing hard level
I have been on this for a day, and thought let me check this blog to see what I’m doing wrong!
Looks like we all need a lucky board!
Getting very board of cc now!

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk.vervelend en saai.onderop blijfr alles zitten door die stomme caramels.haal die dingen er eens uit king.geluksbord nodig

nicx said...

Vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance
Laissez moi passer s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Lilly said...

OK, uncle...please let me win

Lilly said...

How many times can I come with 1 move? Plenty! I refuse to use gold bars or a booster

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Stuck said...

PFL...stuck on this one
again!

Unknown said...

PFL

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰

Karin said...

Posting for luck! Not enough moves.