Candy Crush Saga Level 9857 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9857 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9857 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. If you treat this as a normal jelly level and ignore the cherries they will be collected as you play. The hard part of this level is getting the board opened enough to make the best moves. You will need to make combos but this can be tricky to begin with.
Once you open up the board it will get much easier to make the combos you need but it might take a few goes before you get the board you need to clear the level. The video took me 11 attempts to complete.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Sentinel said...

If you fail to clear a good portion of the center of the board within the first several moves, then you will very likely lose. Give up and move on. Don't waste your time.

Sentinel said...

I should have qualified that you are very likely to lose "unless you are willing to use and/or buy all kinds of boosters and/or extra moves". King will love you for doing that. You will be seen by King as falling squarely within its marketing demographic.

PaGirl said...

I can't even post my real thoughts about this level. I am shocked there are so few comments.....

Sentinel said...

@PaGirl. I really do not know what to say except that it will get worse as you move on - especially if you move beyond level 10000. I have managed to do so without buying boosters or extra moves. I encourage you to try to do so without lining the pockets of King.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - it's really hard to get going on this one.

cc said...

Help needed please!!!

Lalit said...

Help

Joy said...

I would love to give up and move on!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Stuck said...

Shocked that theres only 9 comments and this isnt labeled hard. I cant clear the middle
PFL

Jo said...

Bonsoir Cc roi, ce trouve ce niveau extrêmement compliqué….s.v.p. pourriez-vous m’aider à traverser ce niveau….MERCI tellement à vous 🙂🤗🍭🍬🥰😘

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

cw said...

Candy Crush Saga level 9857 is just about impossible. Too difficult to create colourbombs or boosters. No enough moves. Please give me a break and give me a LUCKY BOARD. Since the new games with only 20 lives daily

C.W.

bonita said...

Please gift me a super lucky board.
Thanks ms. cookie for tips & video. I like when you tell us how many tries it took you to pass. I would be thrilled with passing after 20 tries. lol

bonita said...

One of the first levels that I AM POSITIVE its all luck. Impossible to make good combos. SO I NEED that LUCKY BOARD--not enough moves to make special combos. PLEASE HELP ME PASS this booger.
thanks ms cookie

lvoris927 said...

PFL, need more moves so difficult to open the middle with no boosters. Boring!!