Candy Crush Saga Level 9858 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9858 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9858 is a jelly level and the jelly is all in the main part of the board. The fish from the floats are very useful and the best way to get the maximum number of fish is to switch two stripes together in the top right section to hit the whole row of floats. Apart from this you can keep using stripe/wrap combos and colourbomb combos to clear the main part of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

Twins mom said...

No comments?

Beachlover said...

I just can't get this one. Need a lucky board.

Connie said...

posting for luck

PaGirl said...

Bunches of people musta got lucky boards. This is totally ridiculous.

The Savage Traveler said...

This is clearly going to take some luck. Plz send some my way. 🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️

Cactusgirl said...

I can not be bothered. Boring and not enough moves game after bullshit game

Frustrated said...

I need a lucky board, please.

Cher said...

This is difficult.
Need a lucky board Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks in advance .

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 🇺🇦

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Sindy said...

Help please help with this hard impossible level

Sindy said...

Extra extra help needed please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help! Thank you

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Sherelle said...

Posting for help and lucky board please