Candy Crush Saga Level 9862 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9862 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9862 is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares and cherries to complete the level. There is a definite order to completing this level as the order locks have to be opened to get the cherries and caramels free. First you have to clear caramels to unlock the rainbow twists, then clear the twists to release the cherries. Once everything is unlocked you need to use combos to clear the caramels and collect the cherries. Don't waste moves trying to clear the licorice shells, they are useful if they are cleared but you don't need to clear them to complete the level.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


27 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe there are no comments here. No skill or strategy required,just money to buy bars and booster, which I am not going to do. Every game has now become so boring.
Played since the beginning of C/C but it has been destroyed. Never thought I would say it but it's getting to the stage of giving up completely. I will never recommend the game to any of my friends.

Fred said...

Hello
Agree no comments !
This level is very very difficult
Too hard
Need again a great help
So posting for lucky board
Thanks CC

Candymom said...

Posting for luck.

Candymom said...

Playing a monotonous level for a hundred times only to receive a board leaving one move is exasperating.

Beachlover said...

I need a lucky board please

Dolce’ said...

Another typical level where you have to wait for them to dictate when you win or not. As if there are enough moves. 🥱😏

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Unknown said...

Hate this level - 10 moves then quit - repeat….. lucky board now required on most levels zzzzzz

anonymous said...

Kind of a fun level although I'm sure I'll be working on it for a while longer. Good luck.

E.M. said...

Not just a hard level but an annoying level. Don't get anywhere with this. Never enough cherries on the board until there are no more moves left. Boring.

Unknown said...

Ayuda porfavor tablero de la suerte 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bertiebassett said...

Really annoying level and not getting close. Waiting for a lucky board that gets me close then will try a flying saucer and hope it finishes it.

mtnbiker79 said...

Posting for luck

Pat said...

BORING!!! BORING!!! BORING!!!

Kandi said...

These higher levels are increasingly sucking the fun out of the game. Impossible level to win unless you buy/use boosters, which I refuse to do. I guess I'll be stuck here until they either decide to let me advance or I quit altogether.

Broomie said...

I was somewhat enjoying the game again up until this level. Last few were just clearing the jelly..they weren't easy but didn't have these conveyors that i loathe. I can't stand these kind of levels. Help please

Broomie said...

After the 100th time this just boring and that's went everyone leaving this game!

cc said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

What I hate are red and black fences!

Becky said...

Can’t get even close to completing! Please some help and lucky board asap,

April said...

Pfl 🤞 🤞 🤞

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Here we go again. PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Please gift me with an easy board or give me Ms. Cookie's skills.
She played that beautifully, I NEED HELP--no skills here.
Thanks ms. cookie for great video & tips.

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board