Candy Crush Saga Level 9947 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9947 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9947 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to drop down to the bottom of the board, through the portals into the top and out of the exits. First clear chocolate to open the order locks, this will release colourbombs and yellow and red candies. Use the colourbombs to collect the red and yellow candies to uncover the stripe bonbons. Use the stripe bonbons and any combos you can make to clear the bubblegum at the top and the bottom. Keep an eye on the top conveyor as you will get colourbombs and fish dropping once the bubblegum pops, these can be switched together to clear more bubblegum. Once all the bubblegum is cleared the cherries will drop through and eventually out of the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Help aub !!!

Unknown said...

Only 1 comment? This makes it certain that I am in candy jail. Thank you madam king but I am out of gold bars and cannot earn more within the game! By the way, thanks but no thanks for day 24's "sweet treat" of offering gold bars for $2.99.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

Please send me a lucky board.
I'm old & these levels have too many steps for me to comprehend.
Help me pass.
Thanks ms. cookie for tips & video, very helpful.