Candy Crush Saga Level 9948 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9948 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9948 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. You can ignore the cherries and work on clearing the jelly, the cherries will find their way to the exits as you clear the jelly. You need combos and stripe/wrap combos are always good to clear the sugar coats and open the jelly jars to get the jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


19 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Df said...

net mear reaktjes... net te dwaen dit ik hou der mar mei op

nicx said...

S'il vous plaรฎt laissez moi passer
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Ruby said...

Really having problem with this level. Been stuck several days. Having a hard time seeing candies when they get covered up by the spawners. Any suggestions on strategy appreciated

Unknown said...

Most of the comments ask for a lucky board. This really is the same as asking the king for permission to move on.It has become more and more obvious that those of us who play for fun and don't spend cash are simply not wanted as players. Someone in my family passes from 150 to 250 levels most weeks but they spend lots of money to do so. Thank you for the years of fun on this game but if I have to beg permission at every level I will not bypass the next 50 plus levels to get to 10000. Since you insist on stopping progress you can just play by yourself!

Daisy said...

It’s been days and I’ve used boosters and yes, I spent money. Come miss Candy, lucky ๐Ÿ€ board please

The Savage Traveler said...

Day 1 is ending. A wish for tomorrow: ๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž☘️๐Ÿคž

Pati said...

Every level is passable without boosters. Why r folks so worried about passing so quickly, it's just a game to pass the time

Anna said...

Help please. The moves are reduced

Jo said...

๐Ÿ˜ขgrrr Tabarwouette รงa va mal …j’y arrive pas …S.v.p. cc roi aidez-moi ร  passer ce niveau….merci รฉnormรฉment ร  vous ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

Unknown said...

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Unknown said...

40 the ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Dingee2 said...

May I have some assistance?
Please and thank you.

Bink said...

Yet another level being stuck for more lives than I care to count. Wasted boosters and still didn’t pass. Honestly infuriating

Unknown said...

PFL. Surprised there aren't more comments

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting fa them ta do it 4me boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

Angie said...

Lucky board please. With thanks.๐Ÿฅฐnot doing well. Would you help me, pls.ty

Ggs said...

Less moves, please help with a lucky board, @King I can't spend money on games.