Candy Crush Saga Level 9960 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9960 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9960 is a dual task level, you have to collect the licorice curls and clear the jelly to complete the level. Treat this level as you would a normal jelly level and the curls will be collected as you play. Any combo will help but wrapped candies are especially useful, as are colourbomb combos.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


7 comments:

Carrie722 said...

Still majorly stuck on level 10033. If there was a page for that level, I’d post my comment there. But alas, there is not. I hate the level because I’ve played it repeatedly. CC King, whoever is listening, please let me pass. Please create doable levels. Put me outta my misery. PFL. Wish I had enough gold bars to buy more moves.

Carrie722 said...

Level 10036. Keep getting close multiple times. What gives? PFL

Carrie722 said...

Level 10037. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Level 10039 is 🥼 a nightmarishly hard level, and it is. PFL. Please help. Trying to advance thru this episode and it’s taking forever. No hints anymore. Bummer

Carrie722 said...

Stuck on level 10047. Help. PFL. I wish all these levels weren’t so jacked up. Would make playing more fun…or fun

Carrie722 said...

Level 10048. Stuck. Help.PFL or a miracle. Can’t get anything powerful to happen to break up the jelly. Not to mention the chocolate, scrubbing brushes, blockers. And whatever else has to be broken up. I’m not completely convinced the fish are any help if the buoy is hit

Winegums said...

I’m ready to give this game up for good. You can give all the tips you want but when the game is not fair to the players you can tip all you want. Most videos of 10048 are in the 32 moves range and we get 25. It rediculous the way the game is going as we work our way in the 10,000 range. It’s impossible to get this level as it is every third level. I’m gone!