Candy Crush Saga Level 9962 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9962 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9962 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. There is nothing special about this level that you need to look for, just treat it as you would any jelly level by making as many combos as you can to clear the blockers and jelly.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


13 comments:

Dkcc said...

Can’t believe there are no comments I definitely need a lucky board boosters don’t help so don’t waste them

nicx said...

Vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Anon said...

Pfl

Lav1022 said...

Time to post for luck. Already tried 5 extra moves. Needed a lot more than that.

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Thank you!

Christine said...

Moeilijk🙁

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 😍😍😍😍😍💜

Unknown said...

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Annu said...

Posting for a lucky board please. These levels are programmed with at least 5 to 10 moves short. No fun. 😩

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

Looking for HELP making specials--send me that magical board PLEASE
NEED LUCK & skill to pass--I'm short on both.

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices