Candy Crush Saga Level 9964 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9964 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9964 is a dual task level, you have to collect bombs and clear the jelly to complete the level. To begin with you have to work in the bottom part of the board, use stripes and stripe combos to fire into the top section until you begin to get candies in the top part of the board. Once you have candies in the top section you can make moves there to clear the blockers and bombs. Keep your eyes on the bottom section as you work as there may be chances to make colourbombs there to clear more bombs and jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


8 comments:

Dkcc said...

Can’t believe there are no comments I can’t get enough bombs if I even clear everything. Need a lucky board please

Sharda said...

Help

rosereddragon said...

It's the jelly that I can't finish - posting for luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore and nowhere near after free half hour of colourbomb and stripe/wraps

Unknown said...

Help needed please.

Anonymous said...

Why is this so difficult? Take away the licorice please? Posting for luck. Thanks!

bonita said...

Pleading for that magical UNICORN board, please.
Games with BOMBS give me panic attacks: high BP, sweats, shakes, nausea, headaches, blurry vision. HELP me pass this booger level.
Good tips & video --real pro-like--Ms. Cookie.

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰