Candy Crush Saga Level 9965 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9965 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9965 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect rainbow twists, caramel squares and cherries to complete the level. Don't worry about the cherries, they will be collected when the other orders are collected. Concentrate on making combos to work your way down through the caramels and blockers. This is the only strategy that will work and the more combos you can make the better chance you will have of clearing the level.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


14 comments:

Lcky said...

Lucky board pkease!

Mariann said...

As King likes to do, they've reduced the moves by two while also making the board more difficult. They've added layers to some of the caramel squares and rainbow twists so they have to be hit more times to clear them. Grrr. I still managed to pass without any boosters after a few tries but maybe I just got a lucky board. -MP

nicx said...

Jour 2 toujours bloquée ici
Niveau frustrant avec plus assez de mouvement
Vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

rosereddragon said...

Five colours makes it really hard to make combos - posting for luck.

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Teach said...

Lucky board please

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck!!!

April said...

Pfl 🤞 🤞 🤞

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Icooper said...

Not easy for me. Pflplz

ChrisD said...

Ridiculous level yet again, can’t get close as too much to clear. Now been 3 days and am just bored, bored, bored!!!! Give us a break!!!

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰
Rent week..Saturday I'll have pension $...YAY
TY

Angie said...

Candy royal has got to go! It throws my game off and never win! Hate it! Sorry.