Candy Crush Saga Level 9966 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9966 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9966 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The cherries are locked under the licorice order locks at the top of the board so you need to collect licorice to release them before you can even start to collect them. Collecting the keys will release some of the licorice and clearing the blockers at the top of the board will release more. A colourbomb combo is by far the best way to collect the keys if you can make one early in the game. The keys will also unlock stripe bonbons at the bottom of the board which will help to clear the licorice so that you can get the cherries released. Once the cherries are released they need to be dropped down the board and enough blockers need to be cleared so that they can be collected.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


25 comments:

JaneM said...

4 Luck

Beachlover said...

Need a lucky board.

Cindy said...

I only have 21 moves!

Sharda said...

Help

Fonz said...

Posting for luck. No help from boosters. Impossible.

Unknown said...

Tablero de la suerte 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀

alisl said...

Te weinig beurten daardoor zonder booster niet te doen en met booster ook haast niet.Speelveld ook te smal om combi te maken.Maar meer beurten zou het misschien te halen zijn

nicx said...

Vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

rosereddragon said...

This must be one of those magic board levels - posting for luck.

Just me said...

Not possible without help from King... boring.

The Savage Traveler said...

Two side by side color bombs?!?!?! Seriously?!?! Only when King gives me mucho luck. ☘️🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞👍☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞

cc said...

HELP!!!!!!!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Shelley said...

Posting for luck.

Joy said...

I didn’t get this until I watched the video. Silly me. All you need is a lucky board.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Ian said...

Now reduced to 21 moves!!! Your having a laugh greedy king!!!!!

Ian said...

There is a video on YouTube with 32 moves!!! What on earth is going on? Think I will be quitting before 10000! Shame, used to like this game

Paula said...

So you get 26 and use 25 we get 21. And you get a board that most of us would love to get I’ve been playing this and get down to one move before I even clear the keys. Why is every game an impossible one

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Pm2006 said...

I used a coconut wheel. Still took 3 more tries but I got it. I used it first to clear some blockers on the side and then across the bottom when it opened up.

Unknown said...

Day three post for lilibet🇬🇧

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Corvettegirl2000 said...

Pfl