Candy Crush Saga Level 9970 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9970 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9970 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. There are a lot of things to do to complete level 9970, first you need to work your way down the board clearing sugar coats, this will unlock the rainbow twists which can then be cleared to give you more space to make good moves. Once you are into the middle of the board you need to open the jelly jars to unlock more rainbow twists at the top of the board. Clear these rainbow twists to release the cherries which can then be dropped to the exits at the bottom of the board.
All the time you are doing this you will be clearing the jelly. If you make moves in the middle part of the board you should get stripe/wrap combos dropping from the dispenser which can be used to clear more blockers and jelly. Work in the bottom part of the board as much as possible to create cascades which will help to clear more jelly and onstacles.
Video by Candycrab

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


29 comments:

Lcky said...

Lucky board please!

nodrog said...

I'm finding this level a bit of a nightmare. I could really appreciate some assistance please.

Saki828 said...

Hate this level. I thought I was almost fine until I saw the cherries.

Claudiamel said...

There is a fault in this level playing on my mac. Some of the jelly jars are missing so it is impossible to complete the level.

High Achiever said...

Horrible level. Way too much to clear in the amount of moves available. Lucky board soon please!

mtnbiker79 said...

Posting for luck!!

Unknown said...

Horror dit.helppp!!

awee said...

posting for luck

Just me said...

One right after another BS levels. Hell, even Cookie is quitting after 10000..... Says a lot about the people "creating" these levels.....

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck @ impossible level!

Lav1022 said...

Time to post for luck as luck is the only way to pass. Need so many more moves to pass.

Fed up said...

Help help help please. This is driving me crazy.

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Lilly said...

So sick of waiting for a lucky board!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

ScoobyD00 said...

Wow,pfl

Jannie said...

If Cookie quits so do I. I'd never have got this far without the brilliant tips.

Lizard said...

So far away from clearing this level. Help needed please

Veronica2012 said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Icooper said...

Creeping to 10,000!! Pflplz.

Unknown said...

PFL

cw said...

WHY IS CANDY CRUSH VIEW FORMAT BACK TO BEING FOR PHONES AND NOT FOR COMPUTERS? THE FORMAT IS SMALL WE CAN HARDLY SEE THE LEVELS. PLEASE RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS FORMAT, I AM GOING TO LOSE MY SIGHT TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME OR IS THIS ANOTHER WAY TO PREVENT US FROM GETTING ANYWHERE WINNING THESE LEVELS. JUST ANOTHER AGGRAVATIO. TIME TO LEAVE THIS CANDY CRUSH SAGA. HOW COME NO ONE IS MENTIONING THIS ISSUE?

C.W.

bonita said...

HELP me with a SUPER easy lucky BOARD, please.
I'm elderly & too many complicated steps for me.
Quitting Candy Crush before 10,000 is sad BUT levels are above my skills & so NO FUN to play.
Reread Ms. Cookie's tips & watched video several times & still baffled.

Corvettegirl2000 said...

Pfl

Sherelle said...

Please assist by sending me the lucky board please . This level is really challenging. Posting for a lucky board. Thank you

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board. Still stuck here

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices