Candy Crush Saga Level 9971 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9971 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9971 is classified as a super hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect licorice and blockers and clear the cake to complete the level. Work on clearing the cake and at the same time you should also be clearing some of the blockers in the bottom part of the board. Try to clear the cake as quickly as you can to unlock the licorice at the top so that you can begin to clear it. A double colourbomb combo will be really helpful if you can make one, but any colourbomb combo will help. The level has been changed since it was released and you may have a different version. On my version I was unable to pass it without boosters so the video uses all starting boosters.
Video by Cookie

The following video by Skillgaming is the original version and you may have this version.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


28 comments:

JaneM said...

4 Luck

Beachlover said...

Can't seem to get this one, I need a lucky board.

a-j said...

i have first version the difficult one .it seems impossible to finish.how i can get second version

GloryB said...

Beachlover, I’m with you. I can’t get this one either. Been here 2 days now. Posting for lucky board ….please.

Els said...

I need a lucky board, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Connie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Unknown said...

Help !!!!

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - rather a slog.

rosereddragon said...

Still here - no gold bars, so the extra moves aren't helping! Posting again for luck.

awee said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

How long should we get bored with this level?
CC is now the most annoying game available. I wonder why most players do not switch to other less stupid, greedy and boring games.

Just me said...

Again, Not passable without the almighty lucky board. Yawn.

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck posting for luck posting for luck

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Pati said...

This is one boring level!this is king slowing us down

Lizard said...

No way of passing without help…please

Watch me crush said...

This is one is tough! Not enough moves per usual. I feel so close to 10000 yet so far away! Pfl, please! 🙏

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 💜💜💜💜

jlrubas said...

Definitely not enough moves to clear the top…another level where one is bored to death.

Anonymous said...

Just not enough moves to get the sides. Why do the examples always have more moves, and even then they have a hard time.

Ayla said...

Pfl

Carrie722 said...

Not a fun level and I’m already tired of it. PFL

Rita said...

Posting for luck pls, impossible level
Tks

Unknown said...

PFL

Cory said...

Without reading the hints, I will say to use combos

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Mama said...

Pfl