Candy Crush Saga Level 9989 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9989 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Level 9989 has been changed since it was released, here is the latest video for level 9989 by Cookie



Tips: Level 9989 is a fairly straightforward jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as you can to clear the blockers and jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Yorkshire Lass said...

This level is so boring I’m literally nodding.

Unknown said...

The board has been changed. In Cookies’s board there were no keys to collect. The new board has 3 keys before it opens entirely. So unfair!!!

Arrasure said...

By the time I have the keys collected !have no moves left.😡

Broomie said...

WTF is this nonsense...it had to shuffle 6 times after my original 4 moves of the same colors!! Ridiculous#

Unknown said...

Help aub !!

Anon said...

And to make things worse... It says this level does not affect the win streak. BUT IT DOES. I lost mine.

rosereddragon said...

From treacle to suet - a dull, dull level. Posting for luck - hope I won't have to stay long.

Mr D said...

What a load of shite boring boring complete monotonous durge this game has become. Can't wait to get to 10000 and say adios

The Savage Traveler said...

Posting here for ☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞

cc said...

Not the same board. ??
Help needed please

Unknown said...

Help please

Paula said...

Come on play fair, not only have we 3 keys to get but also two coloured spiral and only one more move than you. Be fair please. And show us how you did it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

JaneEB said...

This level has definitely changed

Robyn said...


When I looked at this board I thought I had the wrong number. It looks nothing like the board now. It's too bad someone couldn't post the hard boards after they change them and not the easier boards. I'm not just talking about lowering the number of tries. The video of this board is no help to anyone.

Pati said...

Another board to slow us down, so 😴

cvbcb said...

Not enough moves… need Lucky Board. PFL

Christine said...

De video die ik te zien krijg is niet dezelfde dan het level dat ik moet spelen. Dat wat ik moet spelen is veel moeilijker met te weinig zetten om het uit te kunnen spelen🙁 waar is CCS van enkele weken geleden gebleven? dan was het nog doenbaar en leuk😊 Nu🙁

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

BettyCat said...

This level 9989 is different than what I am playing

Unknown said...

PFL

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please