Candy Crush Saga Level 9991 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9991 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9991 has been changed yet again and is now a dual task level, you have to collect the cherry and clear the jelly to complete the level. The important part of this level is the left side, there are fishing floats and wrapped candies which will help to clear the jelly when you switch them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

--------------------------------

Tips for original version
Tips: Level 9991 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect caramel squares, blockers and jelly to complete the level. This is an extremely hard level since it has been changed slightly since it was released. The only way to have a chance of passing this level is to treat it as a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can to blast the board until it is cleared. Colourbomb combos are probably the only way to complete this.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

I really can't believe there are no comments here,ridiculously difficult. Many must have passed, where are the helpful tips?

a-j said...

horrible level, don't
know how to pass it

a-j said...

always moves have been reduced for us grrrr

Unknown said...

Finally passed by using 10 gold bars for 20 extra moves. Joy didn't last long as 9992 is a Nightmarishly Hard Level. CC are having a laugh when they say time to relax. They've changed the game so much it's no longer fun or relaxing. Once all my boosters are gone so will I be.

Dkcc said...

Horrible level not even close post for a lucky board only way

Jane said...

Help would be appreciated!!!

Unknown said...

Not enough moves. Need more color bombs. And a lucky board. Please.

anonymous said...

My board is totally different than the video one. And not classified as hard.???

Unknown said...

Help aub !!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

JT said...

As mentioned above, board is different and not classified as a Hard level. Orders are different ... Just need jellies and a cherry. There are also floats, keys, jelly jars, and chocolate.