Candy Crush Saga Level 3870 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3870 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3870 is a jelly level with a few tricky obstacles to overcome.
There are three Evil Spawners at the top of the board which are in locked cells and they need to be cleared as there is jelly under them.
First clear some blockers and marmalade to give you more space to work, then start looking for chances to make special candies and combos. The candy canes can make things harder but you should be able to make some combos and you will get stripes dropping from the dispensers at the sides of the board once you have collected the first of the keys.
You need to collect all the keys to unlock the spawners, then use any combo you can to hit the spawners, they will not block your moves as they spawn countdown bombs so no need to worry too much about them, just hit them whenever you get the chance.
Colourbomb combos are best, especially switched with a stripe as they will most likely hit the spawners more than once. Colourbomb/wrap combos are good for clearing jelly but unlikely to hit the spawners as the wraps will usually drop down the board before they explode.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there anyway to get reset back? I updated my CC app and now its not available and I cant undo the update!

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck, bombs are no fun :(

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Just like every level lately!

Becky said...

The evil spawners are ridiculously hard to explode! Takes way too many hits to get rid of them! Need lists of luck!

Anonymous said...

Luck luck luck please.

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck! Boring and impossible!

Anonymous said...

Horrible spawners...enough with the bombs...not an enjoyable level at all...I’m waiting again for a lucky board :-(

katericia said...

ABURRIDO, últimamente tan solo encuentras un par de niveles agradables por episodio

Cindy said...

🙏🙏

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Fräulein Pop said...

Help! I’ stuck on this level.

Jean said...

I actually enjoy this level ...but it doesn't mean I want to play it this many times. I rarely even get close. Posting for some much needed luck.

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo com este jogo ridículo. Hora de excluir o CC. Sorte para quem fica.

Unknown said...

Another tough level...and not marked as a difficult one... few moves and again a lot to clean... tricky and boring also...posting for a more enjoyable board...Babis from Greece

Old school crusher said...

Posting for luck please!!!

yshuummu said...

I hate this game!!! ALWAYS REDUCING MOVES!! INCREDIBLY IMPOSSIBLE LEVELS WITH NO SKILL. ALL LUCK EVERY LEVEL!!! AND WHAT CAN I SAY,SUPER BORING AND FRUSTRATING!!! WHY DO I PLAY??? NO MORE!!! I QUIT!

Anne-Marie said...

Il doit falloir un sacré coup de chance piur terminer ce niveau!Les clés du bas sont très difficilement accessibles avec si peu de déplacements.....

JC said...

Seriously!?!? This is ridiculous! 🙏🏻🤞🏻🍀 needed, no skill involved.