Candy Crush Saga Level 4206 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4206 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4206 Candy Crush Saga is a strange level, you have to collect the three ingredients to complete the level but it starts with only ONE move!.
There is only one move available and that is to clear the yellow candies using the colourbomb, this will give you 12 moves as the candies dropping from the left give 3 extra moves each when you clear them.
The ingredients move down the right side section of the board and you have to drop them out of the exits at the bottom using combos or matches. At the same time you need to keep the bombs on the left under control and collect more free moves.
There are unlimited moves available on this level and as long as you keep the bombs from counting down you can play indefinitely. The ingredients only appear one at a time, so as you get one out of the exit the next one will appear.

A very easy level due to the unlimited moves.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

mief said...

a good level to play if you need to collect boosters

Rick said...

When you get the 12 moves, you are most likely forced to handswitch the cherry 2 columns to the right where the conveyor is going down. It will be difficult to clear the waffles on the bottom part. When the cherry is at the bottom of tbe conveyor, you can hammer or handswirch it to the exit below.

Anonymous said...

Nonsense, you only need to fire strips on the 3 extra moves candies and keep the bombs under control, this is quite easy to do.
The ingredients will evetually find their way out.

Anna Errington said...

found this a very interesting and unusual level resembling a timed level. If it were not for the bombs one could go indefinitely. I thought I got it first try but apparently not. I think if I remember correctly I let a bomb get me.
(This was before I got entangled with buddy challenges.)

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck please

Pepsi Blu said...

Awesome game. Was able to get up to 48 moves and finished with 3 stars!!

msnega said...

Posting for luck. Don't hate me please.

Rhodesia said...

My first game I ran out of moves, take care you have to score to get more moves!

Emsa8 said...

I liked this level very much, because it was different and because with the stripes and 3+ moves, there was not so much pressure to finish within X moves. To make it easier, you can use a coconut wheel, but it's also possible without, just more difficult.

Emsa8 said...

Is exactly as Anonymous writes, I never had a problem to bring the cherries down. There are many stripes, also to bring them done in the bottom. Ps: It's easier, when the cherry is not at the left side of the belt, as when the belt moves, the cherry of course goes up again.

Anonymous said...

thank you Cookie for this site! Got it done:)

Anonymous said...

Another easy,wonderful level
Very hard
Need help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Anna said...

Posting for lucky board

Cathy said...

Need help

Pati said...

Dont know how long its going to take me to beat this level but im sure having fun trying! Nice to have a level that requires some thought and not just luck

Pati said...

Played 6 more times and finally beat it. With 1 cherry left and no moves i spun the wheel and got 5 xtra moves. Lucikly i got a colorbomb stripe which did it, may come back to this level just for fun

Sharda said...

Help

Magenta_Moonshadow said...

I didn't get unlimited moves!

Anonymous said...

Not sure I'm getting it. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

THE most fun level ever! When I first saw just 1 move I said "whoa".

Started with a coconut wheel and got it first try. My heart was pounding! LOL

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Not that easy for me...waiting for a lucky board :-(

Rori said...

Not sure what is going on, but the +3 candies do not give me +3 moves after the first 4 candies, so I only have 13 moves for this board. Hope they fix this soon, otherwise it might be my last.

Flippenheck said...

Intriguing but need help too please

shelleyjim said...

Need luck also😡

Linda Maitan said...

posting for luck

He said...

Posting for luck

Stylish said...

My board is totally different it starts off with 23 moves no yellows and no +3 balls!